Tuesday, September 13, 2011

This is just the beginning - "isang Pasimula"




This post is a bit late but I decided to post it anyway.
I really don't know where to start or do I really have to say it.
I really don't know what to say, but I thought of doing an introduction,
since I just started Blogging yesterday.

I do write little things before.
Things that I had in mind.
Without the other people knowing.
Without anyone giving a sigh.

Scrappy writing was a hobby, then computer generation came.
Then I abandoned writing, without knowing what I am wasting.
A hobby that I turned my back off, but never been forgotten.

But now here I am.
Trying to write again.
Not as fancy as a writer.
But still as scrappy as ever.

I do not intend to be praised.
Nor ever wanted to influence.
But one thing is for sure.
This is just a beginning. - isang pasimula.

No comments:

Post a Comment